Saturday, December 22, 2007
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I like wrapping paper better! Looking out at the sea of pretty paper on the floor after opening all the presents just screams Christmas to me!
2. Real tree or atificial?
I have a fake one because we live in a apartment but as soon as we get a house real one all the way!
3. When do you put up your tree?
As soon as Hubby will let me! (ha ha ha)
4. When do you take the tree down?
Sometime after Jan 1st
5. Do you like Egg Nog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I love them all! I like the ones that take a lot of thought!
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes.... I wonder where I put it?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
9. Easiest person to buy for?
Nate, I just pick out what I want him to have (ha ha)
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I've loved them all!
11. Mail or E-mail Christmas cards?
neither...don't do them!
12. Favourite Christmas movie?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start Christmas shopping?
First payday in December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I'm giving my mother a toaster oven I got last year, long story short I ended up with two!!
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Clear lights or coloured?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Baby, it's cold outside
18. Travel or stay home at Christmas?
Travel to my mom's and hubby's
19. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer?
Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen and Rudolph
20. Angel or Star on the top of the tree?
21. Open Christmas Eve or Morning?
Mike and I open our presents to each other Christmas eve, the rest Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
All my shows are repeats!
23. What’s the corniest family tradition you do or miss doing?
I miss Father Time!
24. What’s the worst thing you’ve seen related to Christmas?
Charging you to have your picture taken with Santa!
25. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees?
Depends on the style of the place it's in
26. Gingerbread or Sugar Cookies?
27. Do you like fruit cake?
Friday, December 7, 2007
Monday, November 26, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Friday, August 10, 2007
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
By the way Mom tagged me so here goes:
7 things that ROCK!
1. CSI (all three of them)
2. Arby's (I wish we still had one on PEI)
3. Summer (today is nice at least!)
4. Being a Mommy!
5. People who help you plan your wedding!
7. Origami (I love it, it's so relaxing!)
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
So far we have the invitations mailed, the favours made, the autograph mat bought (my guestbook) my dress and shoes, my son Nathaniel's outfit (pants) (shirt) bought and I know we have more but I can't think of them just now!