Saturday, January 19, 2008

Montreal!

So we're trying to save enough money to take a trip to Montreal with Cari (my sister) and Jason (her boyfriend). Mike hasn't been outside of the Maritimes and wants to see a Montreal Canadiens game (and so do I!). Anyway I was wondering because we suck at saving money I need help, some little tricks to save money anything will help! We have about $300 in a Canada savings bond and $100 goes into that every payday, but we're very known for dipping into that! So any help will do...

4 comments:

Deborah said...

If you want some info on Montreal, you can contact me and Kevin (your cousin). I've lived here all my life so we can give you some tips and tricks on where to go. BTW-it's very hard to get hab tickets unless you buy them from a scalper and very $$$. D

Cari said...

I cannot wait... You know you can always give me the money to hold on to for ouy ;) :P

Carol said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm passing on the
"You Make My Day Award" to you. see my blog for more info. feel free to pass it on too!

Anonymous said...

Kelli I find if I take all our change put it in a jar and forget I have it you would be surprised at how fast it adds up especially the loonies and toonies forget the pennies I just put them in an other large jar for the kids last time they rolled them yes I refuse to do that they both had eighty dollars each. I sure hope you can make the trip (hugs)