Friday, March 21, 2008

Wow! I wish I had more to say!

It's been a long time since I wrote anything! It's really hard to sit down and come up with something to say, but I'll try to do it some more since you took the time to come here. Everything is pretty much the same around here except that our downstairs neighbors are driving me absolutely nuts. The man snores so loud we can no longer use our bedroom, and to top that all off they have got to be the loudest people on earth, they have no volume control what-so-ever! We're are really considering moving! Well thanks for letting me rant. I'll try to write more often.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I know how you feel Kelli, it's pretty much the same everywhere you go!
ps love the new look for the blog!

Anonymous said...

oh Kelli I remember living apartment life and it was not the ideal thing I know what you are going through,have you complained to your landlord?I know sometimes it works and sometimes they just don't listen.by the way I know of a really great place that is for rent if its not gone and it is really a nice place great tenants